For this month’s post, we wanted to share our unique involvement in an activation at SxSW 2018.
Although our job is to capture genuine moments of laughter, smiles, and good times, this year at SXSW, we excelled at faking it!
We got involved with an incredible team of builders and marketers to help capture Imposters Season 2 activation at this year’s SxSW. They wanted to allow guests to take part in a “con” scenario, much like the characters in the show itself.
First of all, the team from Luci Creative and Ravenswood built out 3 luxurious photo shoot sets: a private jet, a yacht and an ice hotel. Then, we invited guests to take the perfect Instagram worthy picture in one of these sets to con their social media viewers, using our photo stations to take two photos at the same time, a close up and a “reveal” shot in a square IG format. Bravo and the marketing agency 360i led the way on this activation, putting together an all star crew and a near flawless activation.
Most of all, the Bravo TV marketing team wanted to allow fans to “experience the thrill of the con”. Because that thrill is what made the show popular.
Since we are always looking for the thrill of unique photobooth setups to work on, it was an amazing experience to partner with the creative team of Bravo TV.
Seems like all this work did not go unnoticed, as our social media addon quickly made the activation go viral! Between Instagram posts (#imposters), articles on Entertainment week, videos on AdAge and more, SnapFiesta pictures were everywhere!
Another SXSW that did not disappoint!
- The 5 points to consider before picking your photo entertainment!July 2, 2018 - 10:48 pm
- When SnapFiesta is part of an experiential “Con” marketing activation!May 2, 2018 - 5:10 am
- Change your point of view thanks to the Ball Pit upside down photobooth!April 5, 2018 - 12:34 am
- SnapFiesta 2017 ResolutionsJanuary 4, 2017 - 8:35 pm
- Top 15 last minute Halloween Costume Ideas from a company that knows!October 20, 2016 - 4:30 pm
- Photo Booths and Photo Entertainment as amazing branding and marketing toolsOctober 7, 2016 - 6:38 pm