SnapFiesta is an event team specialized in providing photo and video services fitted to all kind of events!
SnapFiesta was founded in May 2011 by Gene Kosoy, a Bay Area wedding and event photographer, in San Francisco. The concept developed from a vision of combining a modern photo studio set with the nostalgic whimsy of old-fashioned photo booths. Modern technology and professional equipment create a dynamic photography experience that create an engaging, entertaining element of memory making to events.
5 years later, SnapFiesta has locations in Dominican Republic, Los Angeles, Austin, Washington D.C. and New York!
Listening to clients feedbacks, and answering their event needs is our priority! This is why, through the years, we adapted our offerings and always provided new creative solution!
Among our newest offerings are the Mirror Booth, or the light painting booth, that will bring style and fun to your event!
SnapFiesta success pushed us to keep following our dream to bring our two passions together : PhotoBooth and Vintage cars. We launched our new website www.vintagefiesta.com in 2015. VintageFiesta is a line of Vintage vehicles, turned into a photobooth lounge, to make your event unique and memorable!
Our mission : To provide creative, long lasting memories of your event!
- The 5 points to consider before picking your photo entertainment!July 2, 2018 - 10:48 pm
- When SnapFiesta is part of an experiential “Con” marketing activation!May 2, 2018 - 5:10 am
- Change your point of view thanks to the Ball Pit upside down photobooth!April 5, 2018 - 12:34 am
- SnapFiesta 2017 ResolutionsJanuary 4, 2017 - 8:35 pm
- Top 15 last minute Halloween Costume Ideas from a company that knows!October 20, 2016 - 4:30 pm
- Photo Booths and Photo Entertainment as amazing branding and marketing toolsOctober 7, 2016 - 6:38 pm