Here at SnapFiesta, Halloween has always been one of our favorite holidays. From the spooky haunted houses to the scary good Halloween treats, the absolute best part of Halloween is always getting to see the awesome, creative costumes we photograph every year! Halloween is the one occasion where our photo booth captures a variety of fun costumes that guests bring on their own! We thought this year we would rummage through 6 years worth of photos and help you find some fun costume ideas! Trust us, SnapFiesta has seen a lot of them since 2011…
Going Solo :
- Don’t have a lot of time or money to spend on a Halloween costume? Put on your white tank top, draw a black mustache and be Freddie Mercury for a day!
- Movie fan? Liloo Dallas Multipass is a fun outfit to wear, and a popular character to act for a party night!
- Cartoon characters such as the cast of Pixar’s Inside out or the Minions are always super cute and simple ways to get in the Halloween spirit without having to spend too much money!
- Take advantage of your artistic skills and throw on some fun pop art Halloween makeup
- If simple is not for you, throw on the gore and the glamour and go out as your favorite scary movie villain or the very best Walking Dead zombie!
Girl Squad :
6. Glamorous, sexy and original : dress up like Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis in Black Swan
7. What a year it’s been for the ladies, show them that girls can be superheros as well! Show up with a super squad starring Cat Woman, Wonder Woman, Harley Quinn, and even Bat Girl
8. Maybe you want to keep it simple, dress as different colors of the rainbow and have fun switching up your costume label all night! Say you’re a group of skittles, a box of crayons or just be the whole rainbow itself!
Guys Night Out :
9. It’s the 30th at night and you don’t have a costume yet? Stop by your local retail store, buy a scary mask and throw on some jeans and t-shirt! The most painless way to have some Halloween spirit!
10. Try the Classic yet stylish : Maverick and Goose
11. Steal some time in the limelight and go out as your favorite all male musical act: dress up as the squad from NWA, keep it classic and go as The Beatles, or spice it up and go as your favorite boy band parody! Can you say, Backstreet’s back alright!
Duo Costumes :
12. Who wouldn’t want to be Khaleesi and Khal Drogo from Game of Thrones for a day?
13. Or go old school, Scoobi Doo duets always add a little mystery to the party (check out our Slow Motion video above – brilliant costume!)
14. A week before the election, go Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump for a night and see who will be the most popular..
15. THE timeless Halloween couple costumes : John Travolta & Olivia Newton-John from Grease or how about the ever so popular Barbie and Ken!
At the end of the day, the important thing is that you put your creativity to the test and have an absolute blast while designing your Halloween costume because we know we will snapping crazy photos of them!